For friends, parishoners, and enemies - be prepared to learn something new about me.
This is my place to bring the ideas and wonderings of a pastor struggling between the tensions of identifying and living in a postmodern world against the desire to recapture the romance of a Renaissance Man who could operate in many different areanas of life with skill and excellence.
Some simple facts about me:
- I am a husband and father
- I am a United Methodist pastor
- I reside in Oklahoma
- I love history, science-fiction/fantasy, comic books, and role-play games
- I classify myself as a short, fat, bald, nerd
- To post thoughts and ideas for feedback and possible sermon material
- To have a place to vent about those things that frustrate and encourage me
- To give the people who know me a place to find out what is happening in my life
- To improve my communication skills