- Is Sunday School a thing of past generations?
- How does Sunday School continue when there is no excitement or passion for it to continue?
- Should we continue to offer something that will likely not be done with excellence just for the sake of filling the time?
St. Andrew's does not have a very dynamic adult Sunday School program. That is troubling. First because everyone needs a little more time of study and fellowship with brothers and sisters of the community of faith. Second because it was discovered that a dynamic adult Sunday School program is one of the keys to an effective youth ministry.
So I want to ask you, the reader, :
- Why don't you come to Sunday School? If you do, why do you? and What would it take to get you to come to Sunday School regularly?
- What kind of class and material would you like to take part in?