Thursday, December 07, 2006

There's nothing serious about this post

My family always wants to know what I want for Christmas. So now that I have a semi-permanent place to keep accessible information, I am posting my Christmas list. There is something on this list for every price range. So don't freak out.

This is for my families' use. But if any of you feel inspired, it will be gratefully received.

Dremel Pro Tool with flex shaft attachment

Movie - Whale Rider- available at Target for 5.50

Book - Faiths of Our Founding Fathers -

Canon PowerShot S3 IS

A chanter - it's a musical instrument to learn the bagpipes

Bagpipes - my next big musical advancement

A room to play the bagpipes in - so my wife won't divorce me

Book - Conversation

Book - Kingdom Keepers

Jeans - size 38 - 30

DVD - MacGyver season 2

DVD - Due South - season 3/4

DVD - Greatest American Hero - season 3

Comic books - I especially like Spiderman and Batman

Chik-Fil-A coupons

Cokesbury gift certificates

Off Kilter Merchandise - Off Kilter is a Celtic Rock band. I currently have three of their CDs - Off Kilter, Kick It, and Live Tracks

PC game - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

PC game - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - both of these are at CompuUSA for 9.99

PC game - Star Wars Best of PC - available at WalMart
Post a Comment