Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just me and...another guy named Todd Bergman

Okay, admit it. You've googled yourself.

If not, you should. You would be surprised what you might find.

If you go back to the post about Time's Person of the Year, you will see a couple of comments posted by "Todd". One of those isn't me. It was another Todd Bergman who was searching his name/my name on the internet. Wait a minute and ponder that one.

But it was a little bizarre to have another person with the same name make contact. If your reading "Other Todd", I mean nothing personal about you. Personally. Just the circumstance. Not that I was offended. It was just. Bizarre.

But in "meeting" another Todd Bergman I am curious and wonder: are we related somehow? Where is this other from? And do we share ancestors?

Due to time and other writing responsibilities, I haven't posted anything new in a while. And this was mostly to let y'all know that I'm still here.

See you...and the other Todd Bergman...around.
Post a Comment