Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday (a few days late)

I promised my wife a blog post for her birthday. I know. What every woman wants from her husband.

This one is different. Lisa has a dream to sing publicly. Not in church. But on stage in front of folks. So I heard about an opportunity to spread those wings. And told her about open auditions for the Tulsa Driller's baseball teams. Not to play baseball. But to sing the National Anthem before the game.

So on her birthday, Lisa auditioned for the talent scout to sing the National Anthem.

And like a good husband, I'm posting it for the world to see.



Lisa did a good job. Of course, she didn't believe me. But after 1 1/2 hours of hearing the National Anthem sung in some very interesting ways, I will never hear the National Anthem the same way again.
Post a Comment